It's easy to do...
- You only promote the pilgrimage, we do the rest!
- Beginning in 2018, you one friend and your priest go for free after the first fifteen (15) paid pilgrims. You can then have an additional free ticket for every additional fifteen (15) paid pilgrims.
- Promotional posters and cards provided at no extra charge.
- Group pilgrimages start at a base fee of 9 days in Rome for $2895 per person/double occupancy for a minimun of 15 paying pilgrims. Each additional day is $200 per person. This fee includes:
- We will arrange your flight from anywhere in the United States or Canada. Flights out of any major city in the Eastern Time Zone of the United States are covered with our regular pilgrimage fee, including Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; Miami, FL; New York; Buffalo; Boston; Charleston; Cleveland; Washington, DC; Atlanta; Portland, ME; and many more. Additional charges may apply if your city of departure is further west or from Canada. All prices are in US dollars. Email us if you want to check the price for your city.
-Lodging at religious sister's guesthouse within a mile from the Vatican.
-Shuttle to and from the airport.
-Free waved for your parish priest to act as chaplain.
-Breakfast every morning.
-Metro and Bus Pass for all of Rome for your entire stay.
-Tickets and tour through the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
-Tickets to the Scavi Tour (pending reservation availability): a guided tour
deep beneath St. Peter's Basilica where you will see the tomb
and bones of St. Peter.
-Guidance throughout Rome with Mike & Sue Denz or one of our hand
selected guides to the best basilicas, churches and historic sites.
Most days this is from about 9 AM to 5 PM.
-There are no other hidden taxes or fees.
-All other meals besides breakfast.
-Entrance fees to additional places not mentioned above, which are optional.